Saturday, December 22, 2001

All right, now that I know this is working, here we go. Welcome to my new domain page. I got so sick of pop-up ads and not being able to access my "real-world" email address when I'm out on ships, I broke down and got a paid server through bluedomino.com. Turns out, it's going to be cheaper than my monthly dial-up bill, which I only keep for the email address. MAKE NOTE - MY NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS IS JAKE@DONTTRYTHISATHOME.ORG - I'm going to send out a real announcement when I get back to Miami sometime next month, but I'm booting AT&T in favor of the address above. I'll try and update this page more frequently than I usually do - boy, if I had a dollar for every time... Most of the stuff here is working - The VW page is just some gibberish to keep the spacing right - I've got it on a machine at home that I can't access right now. The automath spreadsheet is at home too, but you can get a copy from Toby Erkson at WWW.ICBM.ORG/ERKSON - follow the links with the orange squareback and it's somewhere on the left-hand side nav menu. This page, by the way, is a BLOG - or web-log. It's a great idea for us lazy types who don't want to have to make changes with an HTML editor and then have to upload them - you can do this all from a browser. Check it out at www.blogger.com. See ya later.

No comments:

Blog Archive